Problem with IMP

teste branco@syners.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:13:11 -0000

Hi,
I hope you find the time to read this and reply.

I just installed IMP and i'm having troubles using it.
I can login in the webmail and afterwards he shows me that i have 3 messages
in my INBOX.
I click on the link and my INBOX comes out empty (i am sure the messages are
there, i sent them as tests).

I am using IMAP as the way to authenticate myself.
On the server config file i already tried using an IMAP server and a POP
server (cucipop and qpopper... tryed them both)

The logs aren't much helpful, messages has nothing with imapd, popd or httpd
and maillog doesn't report any errors... everything is normal.
Apache doesn't report nothing unusual either.

With outlook in my windows box i can access my mail accounts both, by POP3
and IMAP.

I am using Apache 1.3.23, PHP 4.1.1, imap-2001a and IMP-3.0
I didn't include SSL support.

I'm cracking my head on this for days, so if you can find the time to help
me i woudl greatly apreciate it.

Thank you,
Nuno Branco

PS. I compose and send messages in IMP without a problem.