Feature request

Dwight Tovey dwight@dtovey.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:22:42 -0700

Would it be possible to have the message body be displayed in a frame?  What I would like to see is for the tool bar and action selections (delete, reply, ...) and maybe even the message headers to stay static in the top of the window, while the message body is in a scrollable frame.  A lot of the messages that I receive are quite long, and it is a minor annoyance to have to scroll back up to the top for the button bar.  Since the compose window has a scrollable frame for the message body, it should be possible to make the message display window do the same?

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey                        Unix System Administrator / Developer
League of American Bicyclists          Idaho Transportation Dept.