upgrading from 2.2 to 3.0

Daniele Frijia daniele@infra.de
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:32:52 +0100

Hi,

we have a database, containing the information about our users.
We had a little nice script, which synced the old imp-database with our
databases.

If a new user had to be created in the imp database a script insert it
with this sql-statement:
INSERT INTO imp_pref (user, replyto, fullname) VALUES
('user@imapserver', 'reply@to.me', 'Mr. Foo Bar');

Now I'm asking myself how it looks in the new imp/horde? I didnt get it,
even with the sample scripts I found in the net.
I would like to add a default-identity which holds all this
informations, but how to do it?

I would be grateful to get a hint or some samples of users that managed
this problem..

Regards, Daniele