IMP Config

Nuno Branco branco@syners.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:10:54 -0000

=20
Problem description: When i try to login the server says he's unavaiable
If i access to the site with lynx the error is "Alert: Unexpected =
Network error; connection aborted" It takes about 3 seconds to show me =
this error.
If i access with any other browser (opera, netscape and IE) i don't get =
an error but the page stops loading 3 seconds after it started.

I was having trouble with my instalation of IMP so i decided to start =
all over.

In the configuration process i only changed 'servers.php' to match the =
settings of my IMAP server.
=20
On the pref.php i locked all the options that were due to maintenance. =
If i do not lock this option i am able to login, but even if i say 'skip =
maintenance' the server gives me the same answer.=20

All other conf files are exactly as they were when they came out of the =
package, except HORDE conf files that i changed so i didn't have to =
autenticate twice.

LOGS:
/var/log/messages doesn't say anything
Apache error log doesn't say anything
/var/log/maillog says the login was completed:
imap service init from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Feb 16 20:03:18 syners imapd[19936]: Authenticated user=3Dteste =
host=3Dxxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Feb 16 20:03:18 syners imapd[19936]: Command stream end of file, while =
reading line user=3Dteste host=3Dxxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

I tested the 'demo' on the horde site and everything is working fine =
with my IMAP server.
I make the login, read my email, change folders without a problem.

Did someone had this kind of trouble before?
Any help would be apreciated...

Thanks,=20
Nuno Branco