problem with .ppt and .pdf attachements with IE

Marco Pirovano marco.pirovano@uni-bocconi.it
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:37:58 +0100

Hello,
I've a problem downloding .ppt and .pdf attachemtns wiht IE 5.5 and 6.0.

I click on the floppy icon to download the file,
then I click twice to open the file, then start Acrobat
or MS PowerPoint, but the message is:

"There was an error opening this document. The file does not exist."

With pptHtml I can view the file, but I can't view .pdf with Acrobat.

I tried the demo site and all work fine, so should be something regarding
my installation, but I can't find it.

My environment is Horde 2.0 and IMPO 3.0.

Hope to has been clear.
Thank you very much.
Ciao,
Marco

* Marco Pirovano
* Universita' Bocconi, Area Sistemi Informatici e Telematici
* Piazza Sraffa, 15 20136 Milano - Italy
* Tel: +39 02 5836.3173  Fax: +39 02 5836.3160