Language problem

Thomas Schulz Thomas.Schulz@Uni-Mannheim.De
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:41:15 +0100

Hi all,

first of all, I am shouting out a big respect to all the guys working on
this really rocking projects!

I got the latest CVS releases of the following packages running : HORDE /
IMP / TURBA
Also, there is the latest APACHE / MODSSL / PHP --with-zlib --with-gettext /
IMAP / MYSQL installed.

It's all running on a Sun Sparc Solaris 8 mashine serving some 10000 users
with excellent Webmail access.

But, something seems to be wrong with the installation. I saw your
demoserver running and there I was able to choose my own language, which
isn't possible on this local installation here.

Maybe one of you know if there is a problem with Solaris 8 and the choice of
the language setting or maybe there is something else!?

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to hearing from you. Please reply also to
Thomas.Schulz@Uni-Mannheim.De .

kind regardz, Thomas