headers already sent

Timo Boettcher spida@gmx.net
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:54:54 +0100

Hi imp,

My login page says on top of the normal page:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /xyz/htdocs/horde/imp/config/servers.php:137)
in /xyz/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 93

My settings page says on top of the normal page:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /xyz/htdocs/horde/imp/config/servers.php:137)
 in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 86
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /xyz/htdocs/horde/imp/config/servers.php:137)
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 100

I'm using the actual Versions of Horde (today's RELENG_2) and Imp
(today's RELENG_3), fresh of the CVS.

 Timo