IMP 3.0 - Language selection isn't working for me.

Steve steve@netmemory.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:05:02 -0500

I've read the documentation and followed it to the best of my knowledge. =
 Everything is working great except language selection.  I've noticed =
that the browser window flashes when I select another language, but it's =
still all English.

I've tried rebuilding the locales but that didn't work.  Yes, I've read =
the po/readme file.  After some extensive web searching I found the bit =
about forcing default language in my browser.  That didn't seem to work =
either.  I should probably mention that Horde's on-line demo did work =
fine for me without changing anything, so I must have installed =
something wrong here, but what?

I've built ad installed (or already had installed):
Horde-2.0
IMP-3.0
PHP-4.1.1
gettext-0.10.40