[imp] IMP 3.0 - Language selection isn't working for me.

Frank Westheider frank.westheider@gmx.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:27:53 +0100

Zitat von Steve <steve@netmemory.net>:

Hi !

I think, you're missing the prefs-subsystem, that was the case for me.
configure the prefs-system-location/access in horde/config/horde.php.

I configured it via driver mysql (store the prefs in mysql) and the
settings to access my local mysql-database. In addition you have to
run the mysql-db-scripts to create the necessary tables/database in
horde/scripts/db/mysql_create.sql

After this, all the settings are stored in the mysql-database and
everything works fine for me.

Bye
   Frank

> I've read the documentation and followed it to the best of my knowledge.
> Everything is working great except language selection.  I've noticed that the
> browser window flashes when I select another language, but it's still all
> English.
>
> I've tried rebuilding the locales but that didn't work.  Yes, I've read the
> po/readme file.  After some extensive web searching I found the bit about
> forcing default language in my browser.  That didn't seem to work either.  I
> should probably mention that Horde's on-line demo did work fine for me
> without changing anything, so I must have installed something wrong here, but
> what?
>
> I've built ad installed (or already had installed):
> Horde-2.0
> IMP-3.0
> PHP-4.1.1
> gettext-0.10.40