[imp] IMP 3.0 - Language selection isn't working for me.

Steve steve@netmemory.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:13:50 +0000

I already did that...  and when I did, it added a nice little "options" button
to my icon bar.  This in turn allowed me to hard set my prefered language in
the preferences, which are still being ignored.

I logged out and back in (even restarted the darn machine, just for fun).  Sure
enough, it remembered the language preferance, but IMP just seems to be
ignoring it. Hence, everything is still English.