Small problem with passwd module for HORDE (with fix)

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:56:09 -0600

Surlignage John Wedoff <john@wedoff.org>:

> I was having some trouble with your passwd module under Mozilla but was able
> to use the code without difficulty under IE. I think I've tracked down what
> was causing me the problem. It's in passwd/index.php. Here's the change I
> made:

Thanks for finding this!  I had just found the problem today, and had not
yet come up with the solution.  I've made what I think are the needed
changes.  Please check out the newest version and see if it works for you.

> -John Wedoff

Big thanks to John for his help!

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)