[imp] customizing turba..where are the docs ??

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:51:34 +0100

There is also a Turba list, please continue this thread there.

But once you ask:

Zitat von Robert Hendelman Jr <robtinho@ushost.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I want to customize Turbas field names that it stores for use with imp.
> I have some users that need to import outloook express address books
> (and possibly netscape messenger address books) into IMP/Turba to move
> their mail over to the imp system.  Where are the docs to do this ?  In
> the turba/docs there is nothing really interesting that I can find about
> what files I need to change.  I also lookd in turba/config but didn't
> see any documentation explaining all the files I needed to change,
> although I'm guessing attributes.php (after looking at source) is one
> file.

attributes.php and sources.php. You also have to add appropriate fields to
the turba_objects table.

You can import from csv currently. There was some work on .wab import also,
but nothing finished was posted yet. Someone needs to write an import
driver for Netscape.

Jan.