[imp] problem with passwords containing '

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:29:17 +0100

Zitat von Olivier PAGE <olivier.page@esm2.imt-mrs.fr>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
> >
> > Zitat von Olivier PAGE <olivier.page@esm2.imt-mrs.fr>:
> >
> > > I've installed horde 2.0 + imp 3.0 and i've got problems with users
> > > password containing '
> > > may be other characters too...
> > >
> > > the test is simple and reproductible,
> > > if i try to logon with a password without any ' ---> no problem
> > > change passwd, give one with ', same user  ---> can't logon
> >
> > Yes, that's a know issue already fixed in cvs.
>
> fixed in horde or imp ?
> what should I have to CVS ???? both ????

For this case in IMP. But you always need Horde and IMP in sync if you want
to use the cvs versions.

If you're maintaining a production system you should either use the RELENG
branch from cvs or try to find the patch on http://cvs.horde.org/ that
fixed this problem. It was in the file imp/lib/IMP.php.

Jan.