Horde 2.0/Imp 3.0 - Language Problem

Steve steve@netmemory.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:42:49 +0000

Jan (or somebody?), may I ask what version of gettext are you using? When I
downgraded to 0.10.35 from 0.10.40, some things began to work but not as
explaned in the po/README Debugging section.  I was able to set environment
variable "LANGUAGE" to "nl_NL" for example and suddenly the system began
responding in Dutch for system messages, etc.

Even so, when I try the examples in debugging, I got the same results as
before...  Response, but in English only. Same for langtest.php as well.

I've tried configuring gettext with a number of options and re-installing, but
nothing seems to work thus far.