[imp] IMP 3.0 checking for IMAP server on LDAP

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:49:35 +0100

Hello, Is anybody there? I sent this question about obtaining IMAP server for each
user from a LDAP lookup and nobody answered un two days? Nobody knows it? Is
possible this feature on IMP 3.0? For a most detailed question see my previos
message below this one? Chuck, I expected you could answer me, at least a few
lines. Anybody else?

Jorge