login with imp not working

hugo hugo@fractalgraphics.com.au
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:36:42 +0800

Hi

I finally got my PHPLIB to work correctly!

Now when I open http://fractalgraphics.com.au/horde/index.php3 and click
on imp, I do yet a login screen where I am asked to put in username and
password. However, my usual username and password that I use as an imap
client with my ordinary mail program does not work - it does work with
my netscape mail, so the imap server is enabled and working.

When I try to use http://fractalgraphics.com.au/horde/login.php3 I get a
grey screen with nothing in it.
When I try http://fractalgraphics.com.au/horde/signup.php3 it says that
it is disabled.
Some of the other pages such as logo.php3 and status.php3 simply provide
me with blue screens. Something must be wrong!

The main thing I want to do is use my mail account with my existing
username and password. Do I have to set up new accounts, or is imp
supposed to use existing unix accounts? If I have to set up new
accounts, how can this be done? If imp can use existing unix accounts,
what is wrong in my configuration, as it is not doing it?

Can anyone help?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Dr Hugo Bouckaert
R&D Support Engineer/Systems Administrator

Fractal Graphics
57 Havelock St
West Perth, WA 6005
PO Box 1675, West Perth 6872

Ph:       61 08 9211 6000
Fax:      61 08 9226 1299

www.fractalgraphics.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential or legally
privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the
intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any
attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining,
distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein.
Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you
for your cooperation.