Changing Language

Donatas V. vyzard@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:00:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I have some trouble of changing language.
I have HP-UX 11.0, php build WITH gettext support
(gettext 0.10.38). Horde, imp , and turba are the
lastest (from CVS).

The problem is that I have no locales from five
letters. In example i list them :
#locale -a |grep nl_NL
nl_NL.iso88591
nl_NL.roman8
nl_NL.iso885915@euro

I dont know what to do. If I change nl_NL.po to
nl_NL.iso88591 and compile, i get :

Compiling locale nl_NL:
error while opening "nl_NL.po" for reading: No such
file or directory
  ... FAILED

Where the hell it looks nl_NL.po for?and why?
I guess gettext is not working as the tests from
/horde/po/README outputs the same, not translated
version, of any word that is in 'tar'. Acctually, as I
have HP-UX, there are no "Memory" word in 'tar'.So I
used "rename" instead. I know that someone from this
list also had no translation in "tar"
because,probably, there was no word "Memory" in it.

Maybe anyone has any suggestions?
If there are HP-UX users, I would ask you to reply to
me. I have some questions that are HP-UX specific.

Bye,
Donatas