all my mailbox is empty

Dominique Dalponte dominique.dalponte@utbm.fr
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:31:32 +0100

hello

I use horde2/imp3 on a solaris system apache 1.3.22/modssl and php 4.0.6
(c-client 2001a)

when I read all my mailbox, there is no mail (the first page of imp said to me
there is mail)
if I used netscape messager I can see all my mail in all my mailboxes

turba run ok

when I compile all the software there is no problem, the test.php page is ok
(c-client version 4.1 ?)

if I use telnet to connect to my cyrus imap all is ok ( I can see my mail)

There is no specials message in horde.log

All run expect that no mail is my mailbox with imp

I tried different c-client but nothing,

Somebody has a test page in php to verified that my imap module in php4.0.6 was
ok ?

any idea ?

--
Dominique Dalponte
Utbm, Centre de Ressource en informatique