[imp] PHP scripts (vpopmail password change)

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:45:43 -0600

> I just heard php has a few vpopmail functions that allows users to change
> password/domains..

I looked this up, and it appears that this is only in PHP >=4.0.5,
and is experimental still and not documented.

This would make it pretty hard to code for, and maintain.  I might be
willing to try anyway, if enough people vulunteer to help test it,
and really do help out.

Any thoughts?

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)