[imp] any user guides?

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:46:49 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, McDermott, Robert C wrote:

> Hello,
> I am about to deploy IMP 3.0 for my company, but need to create a users
> guide. The guide must be comprehensive, and written for end users, not
> admins.
> Is there already such a guide? Or do I have to write one from scratch?
 Have a look in the IMP mailing list archive... I'm pretty sure I've
 seen a message two or three months ago from someone who have written one
 for students....

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80