Update on new install.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:30:18 -0600

I have dowloaded, configured, and compiled the imap-2001a imap c-client and
recompiled php4.1.1 with the new client.  This made a little bit of difference.
  Now all I get is that my username or password is incorrect.

I know that it is correct because I can get email using the new imapd from this
server on my desktop.  I do not get any messages in /tmp/horde.log nor do I get
messages in apache/logs/error_log.  Before I was getting seg faults on apache
which was due to mm.  A recompile of apache without mm solved that.

Any ideas about how to test php to see if it can actually open an imap
connection on the same server to see if that is where it is failing?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.