last message not displayed.

Charles Bodley bodley@tflogic.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:37:20 -0500

Something odd is going on with my Imp site. It seems that the last email
message in the mailbox is always empty. These symptoms are reproducible.
Here is what I do.
Step One, send a test email with subject 'thrice' and a message body of
'thrice 4 is 12'
Step Two, I open my web browser and log in to IMP.
Step Three, I open that test message.
This message appears empty although if I click message source I can read it.
Step four, send a test email with subject 'quanto' and a message body of
'sinco'
Step Five, I open my webbrowser and log in to IMP.
Step Six, I open the 'thrice' message.
The message is displayed fine.
Step Seven, I open the 'quanto' message.
This message now appears empty.

It is IMP3.0 on hoarde2.0.
Messages were sent with outlook express 6 and were plain text.
Web browser is  both I.E. and Opera

Any Ideas?

P.S. On a side note one of the users has complained that html messages
aren't displayed right. Is this just a flag in one of the configs or is
there no support.