Fwd: mailbox.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:31:17 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:29:41 -0800 (PST)
    From: Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com>
 Subject: mailbox.php
      To: chuck@horde.org, jon@horde.org

Hi,
I'm a Internet Techonology, student in Thailand, and
am currently working on a project, to use Imp as a
front end for a highly scalable email server, using
sendmail, ldap, imap, and ofcourse imp and horde. I'm
having some problems understanding the mailbox.php
code that you wrote. If I want imp to first access an
ldap server, to get the actual mailbox, or the name of
the server that has the mail box for the user, where
would I write that code. I'm using the extended schema
that LASER provides for mail routing. The
inetLocalMailRecipient object class, and
mailRoutingAddress, mailLocalAddress, mailHost,
attributes, that it provides. I'm not sure where I
would be required to put the code. Actually, what I'm
going to do is take the imp[user] as the search field,
to get the mailHost or the mailRoutingAddress of that
user, and thus get the address of the imap server. but
I'm not to sure where I'll have to put this code. I
hope you guys can help me out, If you don't have time,
I hope you can direct me to some resources where I may
understand the format, so that I will be able to
implement my project. Thanking you in advance.
sincerly,
Jigme Tenzing.

=====
Jigme Tenzing.