[imp] Browser versus mailboxview

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:27:48 +0100

Zitat von Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Hello,
>
> With both Opera 6.x and Mozilla 0.9.8 I notice that these browser have
> trouble
> with the vertical borders in the mailboxview. A javascript problem?

The vertical lines are no borders but cell spacings actually. This is why
the lines are displayed in the background color of the underlying table
(dark grey) in most browsers.

We set the rows' background colors by a style sheet class attached to the
TR tag. Mozilla and Opera applies this styles (different background and
text color) for the WHOLE row including the space between the cells. This
is probably css compliant.

We could now attach these classes to the TD tags instead and it really
brings back the vertical lines. The problem now is, that have this nice
little javascript that changes the rows style onmouseover and that breaks
anything again.

If anyone has a smart idea how to fix this...

Jan.