Fwd: Re: servers.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:32:31 +0100

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com> --
---
    Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:47:20 -0800 (PST)
    Von: Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com>
Antwort an: Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com>
 Betreff: Re: servers.php
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Hi,
Thanks for the info, but I'm still a bit confused.Is
it possible for me to spercify, more than one imap
server, in /imp/config/servers.php? but that still
doesn't solve my problem since I still have to choose
the correct imap server. what I have, I mean my code
is something like this. I actually have a function.

<?GetmailServer($imp['user'])
	{
		connects to the ldap server, and retrieves, the
actual mailHost and returns it.
	}
?>
but I'm still a bit perplexed about where I should put
the code, is it possible for me to add the function
mentioned above into servers.php, like so:
$mailhost = GetmailServer($imp['user']);
$servers['imap'] = array(
'name' => 'IMAP Server',
'server' => $mailhost,
'protocol' => 'imap',
'port' => '143',
'folders' => 'mail/',
'namespace' => '',
'smtphost' => $mailhost,
'realm' => 'domain',
'prefered' => ''
);

warning: undefined variable imp in
/imp/config/servers.php
warning undefined offset 0 in mailServer.inc( the file
that has the function GetmailServer()).

Please tell me if I'm headed in the right direction,
or do I have to do something entirely different, like
you said add some code in Redirect.php. I hope you can
help me out.
Thanks,
Jigme Tenzing.

=====