Fwd: Re: [imp] Fwd: mailbox.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:33:09 +0100

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com> --
---
    Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:26:35 -0800 (PST)
    Von: Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com>
Antwort an: Jigme Tenzing <mirage09_79@yahoo.com>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Fwd: mailbox.php
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Hi,
it's me again, I just figured out that the IMAP
server, is loaded before the person actually logins,
that is when the login page comes up, is there some
way, I can make IMP load the imap server olny after
the user logins, so that I am able to locate the
correct imap server, using the $imp['user'] as a
search criteria.
Oh another thing, right now, my setting of imp allows
users to specify, the folder prefix, If i want it to
be set to a default value that is don't allow users to
do that, where do I make the configurations.
thanks,
sincerly,
Jigme Tenzing.

=====