[imp] Bug creating sent mail folder

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:11:40 +0100

Zitat von Jeff Tucker <jefft@wciatl.com>:

> seems to store the sent mail folder wrong in the preferences.]
>

> --On Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:04 PM +0100 Jan Schneider
> <jan@horde.org> wrote:
> >
> > Can you verify this by looking at the identities entry in you prefs
> > table?  It should store all the folders without folder prefixes and
> > namespaces.
> >
> > Jan.
> >

> Sure, here's a little snippet out of the horde prefs table for my
> preferences. The line is quite long, of course, so I just grabbed a piece
>
> out of the middle:
>
> ;s:16:"sent_mail_folder";s:14:"INBOX.Sent-WCI";s:11:
>
> I believe that "INBOX" isn't supposed to be there, right?
>
> Sorry, if I were a PHP guru I'd just fix this myself and send you the
> patch. I'm guessing it's a simple problem.

Unfortunately not. I stared for hours at the code and still have no idea.
To make sure that there is really a problem in the code: Did you recognize
that the 'folders' setting has been moved from the preferences to the
servers configuration some time ago?

If this is all correct, please tell me what IMP::preambleString() returns
around line 92 in imp/identities.php and what's in $imp['folders'] and
$imp['namespace']

Jan.