[imp] Bug creating sent mail folder

Brad Hazledine brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:37:28 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Jeff Tucker <jefft@wciatl.com>:

> > seems to store the sent mail folder wrong in the preferences.]
> >

> > --On Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:04 PM +0100 Jan Schneider
> > <jan@horde.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Can you verify this by looking at the identities entry in you prefs
> > > table?  It should store all the folders without folder prefixes and
> > > namespaces.
> > >
> > > Jan.

Just realized that I have the same problem here. It is creating an
INBOX.sent, INBOX.drafts and INBOX.trash. Not only that, it is creating
them in the home directory rather than the mail directory so that they do
not show up at all in IMP. When the users put anything in their trash and
then go to retrieve it, it cannot be found because it is going to
INBOX.trash rather than their proper /mail/trash folder.

Brad.

brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com