[imp] IMP 3.0 checking for IMAP server on LDAP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:11:58 -0500

Quoting Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo@sgi.es>:

> I hope not to disturb anybody but I have some problems with my webmail IMP
> installation and I´ll be very pleased if anyone could help me. I´m trying to
> obtain the IMAP server to connect from IMP with an LDAP session. I would like
> my IMP to do an ldapsearch to my LDAP server and looking for an attribute
> that shows the IMAP server for the user is trying to log in.

You ought to be able to use the 'vinfo' hook to do this - just put the custom
LDAP code to select the mailserver in there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity