[imp] how to enable folders in IMP 3.0 ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:00:59 -0500

Quoting Alexis Sukrieh <alexis@sukria.net>:

> Sorry but I did used IMP 2 with my ISP and... I had such kind of folders !
> So maybe they code their own feature but it was there.

Apologies for the name-dropping/bluntness/etc., but ... I _wrote_ IMP 2. And
IMP 3. And IMP 1. And IMP has never supported folders with a pop3 server. So
either someone wrote a _lot_ of custom code, or you were really using an IMAP
server. Either way, you need to bug your ISP, not us.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity