[imp] Login problem narrowed down.

Mike Baptiste baptiste@cc-concepts.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:17:00 -0500

And one more thing that I just realized - I'm getting an SSL error from
IMP 2.2.x which doesn't even support SSL.  does --with-imap-ssl force
PHP to always use SSL IMAP, even if you say port 143?  My 3.0
installation is configured for self-signed SSL imap connections, but it
doesn't make any sense why 2.2./x is failing to login.

Mike