[imp] Not finished with strange passwords ...

Adi Sieker adi-ml@living-source.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:58:40 +0200

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:05:35 +0100, Olivier PAGE
<olivier.page@esm2.imt-mrs.fr> wrote:

Hi,

>>passwords?
>
>I'd like to know it ... any idea to get it ?

If you're using a Linux or FreeBSD box you can use sniff.
On FreeBSD you'll find it under /usr/ports/security/sniff ready for
installation on Linux it depends on the distro I guess.
It creates a lovely plain text file with all the passwords in it.

Regards
   Adi