Login Problems

Tim Saunders t.saunders@sfbarpilots.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:25:20 -0800

I am down to my last resort of sending in this email.  I appreciate
everyone that has sent in emails.  It has helped a lot.  My scenario:

PHP 4.1.1

Horde 2.0

IMP 3.0

Turba 1.0

Pear 4.1.0

Win NT 4.0 sp 6a

IIS 4.0

When I go to https://www.mydomain.org/horde/imp/login.php I see the blue
login screen and can input a user name and password, I have chosen to
not display any of the additional information such as port; server etc.
when I click the login button the webpage shows it is processing the
request but then instead of going into the environment it stays at the
login screen with empty user name and password boxes.  I have chosen to
authenticate using imap and have configured the file with the following:

$servers ['imap'] = array (

    'name' => 'xxxx Mail Server',

    'server' => 'mymail.mailserver.com',

    'protocol' => 'imap',

    'port' => 143,

    'folders' => 'Inbox',

    'namespace' => '',

    'maildomain' => 'mailserver.com',

    'smtphost' => 'mymail.mailserver.com',

    'realm' => 'mailserver.com',

'preferred' => ''

I really hope someone can assist me with this.  I anxiously await being
able to start using this system.  Thanks in advance.