[imp] Login Problems

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:44:01 -0600

What version of the c-client did you use in compiling php?  Does it have ssl
turned on in it?

A couple of us have found that php4.1.1 and 4.1.2 do something different with
imap c-clients that have ssl built into them.  php tends to use ssl even if you
don't want it to.  In that case you need to use port 143/notls .  Make sure that
the slash is in the string.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.