[imp] libjs.so and libsalot.so not found

Ken Weaverling weave@hopi.dtcc.edu
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:28:23 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Ken Weaverling wrote:

> > error: failed dependencies:
> >         libjs.so   is needed by php-4.1.0-0horde4
> >         libsablot.so.0   is needed by php-4.1.0-0horde4
>
> I'm having the same problem installing the php-4.1 horde rpm.
>
> Where do these two files come from? What package do they belong to?

Well, looks like libsablot.so comes from the sablotron package on the
horde site, but it also needs libjs.so and js => 1.5

Best I can find using rpmfind.net is ...

http://www.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/falsehope/home/gomez/js/js-1.5rc4-2.i386.html

So is this a required package now for horde/imp and the horde php-4.1 rpm?

If so, the rpm install doc should be updated, IMO....