[imp] IMP 3.0 can't be made as root of web server

kristinn@zoom.is kristinn@zoom.is
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:28:03 +0000 (GMT)

I did all this and change the 'cookie_path' => '', but still
it dose not work when I go to https://someserver.server.com I get this:
https://someserver.server.com/imp/redirect.php?
Horde=ba8ae3faf2a526ccecaf5a1867d439f2
witch just gives me "The page cannot be found"
anyid what I need to change ?