[imp] libjs.so and libsalot.so not found

Ken Weaverling weave@hopi.dtcc.edu
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:31:47 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Mark Chitti wrote:

> You should be able to find those in the rpm directory on ftp.horde.org where
> you got the other RPMs.  Can't remember the names offhand but there are two and
> they will be obvious if you scroll up your ftp window, since, like me yours
> probably scrolled them off the screen and you didn't noticed them when you
> downloaded the rest or thought they were extra apps you didn't want.

Sigh, yeah, I see it now (slaps forehead). Ignore my post and my previous
"half-found" post I just made a few minutes ago.

Oh well, at least it will be indexed by google here soon (since I
orignally did a search on imp and libsalot.so and only saw one hit, the
previous guy that asked.)

feeling stupid... :(