[imp] unable to send mail from IMP 2.2.7

Craig Burgess craig@CheetahUSA.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:34:15 -0800

Thanks, Mark -

Yep, file uploads needed to be turned back ON for outbound mail to
work. I thought of that, but dismissed it, "nah - sending plain
text mail without an attachment can't be a 'file upload'..."
Obviously I was wrong.

Craig (who might **finally** have all the basic pieces working)