[imp] imap_utf7 calls and Exchange server

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:29:09 -0500

Good!  I'll try it and post the result.

Thanks.

At 00:54 02-03-06 +0700, you wrote:
>Please try it.
>
>http://es.yipintsoi.com/download/horde/utf7/
>
>:-)

-------
Robert Marchand                 tél: 343-6111 poste 5210
DGTIC-SIT                       e-mail: robert.marchand@umontreal.ca
Université de Montréal          Montréal, Canada

From: Eric J Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue,  5 Mar 2002 13:15:39 -0600
To: imp@lists.horde.org, sebastian segeth <sebastian.segeth@fernuni-hagen.de>
Cc: "imp@lists.horde.org" <imp@lists.horde.org>
Subject: Re: [imp] test.php3 on Debian

Quoting sebastian segeth <sebastian.segeth@fernuni-hagen.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> when i want to call the "test.php3" or any php files
> then my browser would like to downlad a file
> i get then a message "you have startet to download a file of type
> application/x-httpd-php".
>
> Where is my problem?
>
> Thanks

In your web server configuration file.  Nothing to do with Horde/IMP.
If you run apache, you want something like:

	AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)