[imp] Strange folder behaviour

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:24:11 +0100

I´ve already tested this solution and it seems to work well at directory level
but the appearance in the IMP folders menu is that the folder yo create are
below the INBOX folder you see just when youlog in. Instead of this, in the
directory tree, the sent-mail, trash or any new folder are right down the
Maildir/ directory. Moreover, when I try to create a folder on the menu at the
top level the systema shows a message saying that it´s not possible and the
only way to do this is creating right below the INBOX one (which doesn´t
really appear on the directory structure). IS there any way of achieving the
behaviou of showing the folders not below the INBOX structure?

Thanks again and again

Jorge