[imp] Folder Navigator and Preferences

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:51:48 -0300

  Hi Chuck,

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@samera.com.py>:
>
>>When I was on IMP 2.2 I saw screenshot of IMP in CVS that have
>>a "Folder Navigator"(don't know the name) at the left where you can
>>see all your IMAP folders.
>>

>Click "folders" in the menu.

Can I have this folders view while viewing the inbox?

>>I also noted that there is no "Preference" link for the user to edit
>>their Name, Signature, etc
>>

>Read horde/docs/INSTALL.

I try to enabled the database stuff with mysql but got this error:

object(db_error)(7) {
["error_message_prefix"]=>
string(0) ""
["mode"]=>
int(1)
["level"]=>
int(1024)
["code"]=>
int(-24)
["message"]=>
string(24) "DB Error: connect failed"
["userinfo"]=>
string(95) " [nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/
tmp/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array"
["callback"]=>
NULL
}
[/var/www/html/mail/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php : 102]

I'm trying to configure /horde/config/horde.php, this options:
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';
$conf['category']['driver'] = 'none';

Thanks for the help
Oliver