[imp] Folder Navigator and Preferences

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 13:29:50 -0300

It seems that this was a problem specific to a PC running RedHat 7.2.
I try the same script in RH7.1 and worked fine.
I don't know why PHP try to connect to MySQL using a file socket in:
/tmp/mysql.sock
instead of:
/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
or instead of a network conection to 127.0.0.1

But if I use an IP address, PHP conects fine to MySQL in RH7.2

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.