[imp] Language again

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:01:15 +0100

Itīs true everything you say. When you log into de system, the value to set
the language is the one of the user preferences, if this is not set, the
default one is chosen. And the same with the bug of the New User introduction
(any way for modifying this bug of the IMP 3.0 without getting RELENG_3?).

But I still have a doubt of the language selection behaviour. What is the
selection dialog showed on the login screen for? Only for the login dialog
language appearance? Is there any way to use the selection from this menu to
set the language of the mailbox entered if the user ahn not one set into his
preferences?

Thnks agian

Jorge