[imp] mail folders an umlauts

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:32:10 -0500

Hi,

I don't understand the "c-client" thing.  If this problem and mine are
related to the imap_utf7 functions then it is only a PHP matter.  I say
this after having looked in the folder ext/imap in PHP.  The functions
about utf7 there do not call any c-client function.

As I have replied in an other mail, I know now that Exchange sends NULL
bytes (after decoding).  This may be what's break the IMP behaviour.  If I
am missing something, please explain to me.

Bye.