[imp] Jon: pgsql_session_handler.php (imp scaling)

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:39:19 -0500

At 01:30 PM 07/03/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The error I get while logging into the system is:
>
>Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
>/usr/local/horde/lib/pgsql_session_handler.php on line 173

(which I've now figured out is the error if you don't have the pgsql server
on the same machine as the one running the php, and you don't set host= in
the pgsql configuration).
That gets rid of the tangible errors, however, it logs me out as soon as I
try and log in now.  I think I likely am not including
pgsql_session_handler.php in the correct place.   Any input would be helpful.