[imp] imp_get_vinfo function

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:43:47 +0100

Hello everybody, Iīm still fighting with this IMP extension and I still havenīt
found what Iīm looking for (copyright U2 lyrics ;-)

Letīs see. I think that this function is to set the value of the $imp[īuserī]
variable to support virtual domains. I think the example that comes with the IMP
distributions sets this variable to user_mydomain_com or returns the variable
$vdomain with the value mydomain.com. The question is whatīs the way IMP works with
such values? I would like to set the values from an LDAP request and depending of
this connect to one IMAP server or another. Is this possible? What else do I have to
set?

Thanks in advance, Iīm going slightly  mad (Copyright Queen lyrics ;-)

Jorge