[imp] Fwd: Re: servers.php

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:59:40 +0100

Hi again, I have found this forwarded message on the IMP list ans this is
exactly what I like to behaeve my IMP server like. I thought than setting the
IMAP server from an LDAP lookup was possible from the imp_get_vinfo function.
Whatīs the way to perform this? May I set up the IMAP server editing another
fils? I have posted quite a lot of questions regarding to this subject
(imp_get_vinfo) if you like more information about my problem.

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Jorge