Configuration files not readable - alwaye get message in notconfigured.inc - why?

James Radke JRADKE1@wi.rr.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:46:22 -0600

Hello,

I have installed Horde, Imp and related things on a redhat 7.2 i386 =
system, using the provided RPM's....=20

I am able to run the PHP test info page fine.. and am able to access my =
sql server fine, and the /horde/test.php runs fine....

But when I try to access <server>/horde/imp/index.php I always get the =
message contained in notconfigured.inc which lists all the config files. =
 But, the horde configuration files DO exist with the correct names... =
why does the IsReadable line in the index.php always come back as false =
for these files?  Do I have to change ownership of these config files or =
something?

I also get the same error when I try to access <server>/horde/index.php

How do I correct my problem? =20

Thanks!

Jim