Address Book

Phil Grimpo pgrimpo@inspirmedia.org
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:36:05 -0600

How do I install the address book?  I've installed IMP, but when I go to
the Addressbook options, I get the following error all over the page:
=20
Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61
=20
Do I have to install Turba to do this?
=20
Thanks for the help.