[imp] IMP 3.0 and RH7.2 install cook book

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:28:22 -0300

Hi Timo,
yes, this guide is for installing Horde in RedHat. So you have to have
all the
RPM installed.
I update the guide with the list of required RPM.

Maybe I can include a link to your page or upload your guide in my site.
Just let me know.

I forgot to tell also that the guide include instructions for:
Horde, IMP, Turba and Passwd(poppassd)

Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.